Friday, October 3, 2008

Shout Out

Since the NFL has started I've sacrificed my Sundays for football, so I only have Saturdays to fish now. I'm a fanatical Washington Redskins fan. I know many of my readers are friends and family visiting this blog from back in DC. For those of you interested you should check out The Om Field blog.

This guy is one of the few skins fans who can analyze and assess the team objectively. I find myself agreeing with everything he says. Check him out, he's a quality source and a pleasure to read.


Now back to FISHING. I know that was hard for all you non-football persons to read.

The bad news is that I haven't been fishing last weekend and I won't be fishing this weekend (my family is visiting). This will be the longest I've gone without wetting a line since winter.

The good news is that I have a couple fishing trips I've gone on that I haven't put up a blog about yet and they will surface next week (with some video).

The even better news is that my close friend Armin is flying into town next weekend for four days and we are gonna fly fish for two of those days.

1 comment:

  1. Flattered, my friend. Particularly after that iffy "letter" to Coach Reid. ;)

    For the record, I'm not even a fisherman, but I'm a fan of your writing and perspective. Your love of the outdoors jumps off the screen ... speaks to something fundamental. Please keep up the great work.

    Cheers, and Hail.

    ReplyDelete